Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Carson City NV-Reloading Supplies??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TexasJackKin
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2014
    • 718

    Carson City NV-Reloading Supplies??

    I'll be in Carson City part of this next weekend, any recommendations for reloading supply stores? Mostly just looking for targets of opportunity, as part of the stock up plan.
    Mike M.
    Dayton, NV
    NRA Life member
    Front Sight DG
    CRPA, USPSA, AOPA, EAA, CCW: NV, CA & AZ
    Yes, I'm related to Texas Jack
  • #2
    FLIGHT762
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 3072

    Sportsmans Warehouse near the south end of town.

    Comment

    • #3
      Pardini
      Senior Member
      • May 2014
      • 1204

      Bear bullets in Gardnerville.
      Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
      Excellent! I am thinking about it as well and I only have 4 points and an unfortunate "match bump" up to expert classification where I am far less "competitive" with my peers there.

      Comment

      • #4
        tonyjr
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2015
        • 1448

        If you are going on 80 - Cabella is in boom town - easy on and off the freeway . Their prices are not the best - but worth a stop just to seach legs and use bathroom . I bought a brick of 22 lr and 2 bricks of primers .
        They had a close out on fishing line the wife uses to tie plants with .
        life member - CRPA and NRA
        All ways listen - after you can say I new that

        Comment

        • #5
          dwalker
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2014
          • 2714

          I believe Extreme Bullets is there
          Fear is the spare change that will keep you broke

          Call him run-like-hell-when-shtf-guy or dial-911-guy but NEVER call an unarmed man "Security".

          Comment

          • #6
            Cheep
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 1327

            /\/\/\ Stop in at Extreme, drive away with a heavy load.
            Originally posted by NOMADCHRIS
            your asking a question about asking a question ??? just ask the damn question!!!

            Comment

            • #7
              tonyjr
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2015
              • 1448

              Cheep
              Are they sheaper there , free books , any reason to go ?
              Like do they sell powder , primers - etc ?
              life member - CRPA and NRA
              All ways listen - after you can say I new that

              Comment

              • #8
                MarkG35
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2011
                • 580

                Not in Carson City,Scheels in Reno is very nice!

                Comment

                • #9
                  aerodan
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Apr 2014
                  • 200

                  Scheels is a bit farther but they have a good selection and... a frickin' indoor ferris wheel !

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    packnrat
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 3939

                    double on scheels. bring a couple credit cards with nothing on them as you will fill them up. was just there today. got there card. put over a grand on it.

                    talk being let loose in a candy store...

                    and the black powder rifles/pistols are ok for you to buy cash N carry.
                    big gun's...i love big gun's

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Cheep
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 1327

                      Originally posted by tonyjr
                      Cheep
                      Are they sheaper there , free books , any reason to go ?
                      Like do they sell powder , primers - etc ?
                      I paid less than retail, and no shipping.
                      Originally posted by NOMADCHRIS
                      your asking a question about asking a question ??? just ask the damn question!!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1