Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Starline will soon start producing rifle brass!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ihasacookie
    Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 356

    Starline will soon start producing rifle brass!



    Might be old news but looks like they will be coming out with the popular calibers first and slowly trickle in the wildcats throughout the years. Love their 10mm & 357mag brass and im expecting nothing short of that standard with their rifle line.
  • #2
    acoop101
    Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 215

    I would love to get my hands on some of their 223 brass to try.

    Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #3
      pennstater
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2010
      • 4671

      I'd try some .30-30 brass if they make some.

      Comment

      • #4
        JustEd
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 988

        Top quality handgun beass. Have many rounds of 45acp and38 spl +p. Hope their rifle brass is of the same standard?
        "I think, therefore some people make me laugh"

        Comment

        • #5
          Divernhunter
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2010
          • 8753

          I wish they would make 264win mag, 257Weatherby and 50bmg brass for a typical good Starline price
          A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
          NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
          SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

          Comment

          • #6
            Oceanbob
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jun 2010
            • 12720

            Starline Brass. Good bunch of people. I've been using them for years...

            Yeah....I would like 30-30 Brass

            May the Bridges I burn light the way.

            Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

            Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

            Comment

            • #7
              Carcassonne
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 2012
              • 4897

              I hope they make 444 Marlin and 450 Marlin brass. There is an abundance of .223 and 308 already, although 308 is a base for many other cartridges like the 243 and 7mm-08.
              Be sure to ask your doctor if depression, rectal bleeding, and suicide are right for you.

              In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.

              I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.

              Comment

              • #8
                Enfield47
                Calguns Addict
                • Sep 2012
                • 6385

                Their pistol brass is great so I'm sure their rifle brass will be too.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1