Anything different about this endeavor? I've got some M1As and would be interested in doing it if the Obama trajectory is as advertised.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Reloading 7.62x51
Collapse
X
-
Pretty straight forward. Large rifle primers and a little RL15/Varget/BLC2/etc. If your planning to shoot bullets without a cannalure, I recommend you pick up a Lee factory crimp die to help prevent damage to the bullet."I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" ~Ted Nugent
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." ~ Claire Wolfe -
very easy. but you may find that you've come to the idea very late in the game. Supplies are very thin right now. Reloading component sellers / mailorder places are tapped out of the common calibers, powders etc. And when restocks happen tehy are scarfed up immediately.
If it were me I would focus immediately on obtaining projectiles, powder and primers. The rest can come later.
Good luck in your quest.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,765
Posts: 25,151,453
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29793 users online. 125 members and 29668 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment