Thanks to all that replied
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dillon/lanolin case lube users.
Collapse
X
-
So how much Resolve stain remover per gallon did you use? Did you use the ss pins too?I experienced something similar to what you did. I tried adding a little woolite and it still left the cases smudge looking. After googling how to get rid of lanolin I stumbled across the recommendation of using stain remover. I added a small amount to a batch in my FA wet tumbler and the brass turned out shiny and lanolin free. I stopped adding the FA brass cleaner to the mix because the resolve stain remover did a better job by itself. A little will go a long way.Comment
-
I had the same issue with too much lube left on the cases after. To fix the issue, i started spraying the lube into a zip lock bag and then adding the brass after. Flip the closed bag around a few times and then open it to allow for the alocohol to evaporate. You end up with a light coat of evenly distributed lube.Comment
-
try dawn dish soap and 1 9mm case full of lemishine.Comment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,942
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30737 users online. 103 members and 30634 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment