I am considering reloading 5.7. I have read older threads about it and I understand it is a difficult round to reload. I have a Dillon 1050. I am trying to find out if there is a conversion kit that would work for it?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Reloading 5.7
Collapse
X
-
If you are new at loading for the 5.7 a single stage press is recommended. This round will take only a tenth of a grain to take you from a safe to an unsafe round.
The only conversion kit that I am aware of is sold by Elite ammunition and it's for the 550.
Not saying it can't be reloaded on a progressive, but most of the KB's that I have heard of, they have been when someone has loaded them on a progressive. YMMV.Last edited by maxx03; 01-01-2016, 7:48 PM. -
Check out ramshot true blue powder it was what i used when i reloaded this round. It meters pretty well i had trouble with the little tiny bullets.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk"Si Vis Pacem Parabellum"
NRA Life Member since 1978
NRA Endowment Member since 2016
CRPA Life Member 2022Comment
-
I reload for the the 5.7 and it really shouldn't be done on a progressive. Everything about that round requires precision that just cant be had on a progressive.Comment
-
"Si Vis Pacem Parabellum"
NRA Life Member since 1978
NRA Endowment Member since 2016
CRPA Life Member 2022Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,438
Posts: 25,147,840
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20708 users online. 145 members and 20563 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment