Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Load data: Sierra matchking 125 gr

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HkUSP45
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 645

    Load data: Sierra matchking 125 gr

    I picked up a box of Sierra matchking 2121 125gr to reload for 300blk. I decided to not build a 300blk upper.
    What load data could I use? Powder I have are IMR4064 and 4007SSC(not affected by recall).
    Thanks
  • #2
    OpenSightsOnly
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 1557

    Do you have any other .308 rifles?

    Comment

    • #3
      ar15barrels
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 57179

      Originally posted by HkUSP45
      I picked up a box of Sierra matchking 2121 125gr to reload for 300blk. I decided to not build a 300blk upper.
      What load data could I use? Powder I have are IMR4064 and 4007SSC(not affected by recall).
      Thanks
      Use the load data for the cartridge you intend to load them into.
      Randall Rausch

      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1