Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hornady LnL w/ Case Feeder value?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Psychbiker
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 1671

    Hornady LnL w/ Case Feeder value?

    I have a lightly used LnL with case feeder and debating selling it. Wanted to get an idea on its value. I want to do more rifle rounds and process blackout and the 650 Dillon will accept their trimmer without mods.

    Debating if selling my LnL and move over to Dillon is worth it. My estimate I'll out of pocket $400 for press and $300 for trimmer....or more :cry
  • #2
    knowledgedropper
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 38

    PMed you.

    Comment

    • #3
      Dark Mod
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 4284

      You'd probably get a good $600 for it, people would prob ly be fighting over it at $450-$500.

      Chalk it up to that awesome Hornady warranty

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1