Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Getting Fully Re-Loaded
Collapse
X
-
I can barely afford to reload 223.
It's costing over $120 per 1000 rounds now.
I feel sorry for people shooting factory ammo or even commercial reloads.
At the same time, I'm glad they do because I need all thier brass...Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
-
oh i know its great when they say i can have their once fired remington umc brass
i love that stuff
i had a guy give me his pmc stuff and it was all crimped primers but i got it all primed and ready i'm waiting on some bullets i orderedComment
-
During this current spell of unemployment I busied myself reloading all the brass I had and found that I ran out of other components before I ran out of brass.
At the end of the day:
1,580 .45 ACP (Hornady 230 HP-XTP)
584 .45 LC
668 .41 mag.
714 .308
142 .45/70
60 .270 Winchester
I loaded all of it on a RCBS Rock Chucker and now my right arm looks like Popeye's.
(I don't reload for .223 or 9mm, but I have minimum of 1,500 rounds of each)Freedom is the dream you dream while putting thought in chains.
- Giacomo LeopardiComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,437
Posts: 25,147,819
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20515 users online. 127 members and 20388 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment