Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Honest question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mtn folk
    Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 421

    Honest question

    It isn't my intent to come across like a jerk, but I don't visit this catagory of very often. I have been reloading pistol, revolver, and rifle for going on 16 years. I don't claim to know much and i don't claim myself to be in the position to, nor do I pat myself on the back.

    Forgive me for asking, but is fguffey along the lines of stilly? I mean, it seems that people reply to his post by "giving him the business". Now I recognize there are a handful of guys here that really know their stuff, but from what I gather, guffey seems to get more than his fair share of rejection. Is it his tone? Is it his knowledge? I enjoy reading here in this forum, seems guffey is knowledgeable enough, but I have to ask. What gives?
  • #2
    JMP
    Internet Warrior
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2012
    • 17056



    Comment

    • #3
      Divernhunter
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2010
      • 8753

      OP--Why the double post?
      A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
      NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
      SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

      Comment

      • #4
        Mtn folk
        Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 421

        Originally posted by Divernhunter
        OP--Why the double post?
        Damned if I know

        Comment

        • #5
          J-cat
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2005
          • 6626

          I love double posts. Twice the fun.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1