Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FS X-treme 40S&W Hollowpoints

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rogersramjet
    Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 161

    FS X-treme 40S&W Hollowpoints

    for sale 994 X-treme bullets hollowpoints 180gr. Copper plated, these bullets are brand new, I'm selling because they tumble out of my Limcat handgun. the price is firm at $105.00. 1st PM takes, I live in the bay area I will only drive in the bay area.

    PS This is not Loaded ammunition!
    Last edited by rogersramjet; 09-01-2015, 4:48 AM. Reason: More info
  • #2
    h.charlie
    Member
    • Feb 2014
    • 497

    Is this the right place for bst? Anyone?

    Comment

    • #3
      J-cat
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2005
      • 6626

      I would have bought them if he had 1000.

      Comment

      • #4
        2W2X1
        Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 350

        I'm interested and in the Bay Area. Pm sent.

        Need to know weight and composition. Fmj, cast, copper plated...?
        Joey
        "I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S" | "Defender. Avenger" | "None Shall Pass" | "Born of Freedom" | "Deter. Defend. Respond."
        ISO: M&P Pro 5", Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter & P320 (9mm or .40)

        Comment

        • #5
          TransplantTexan
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2012
          • 890

          Where's Stilly when you need him? JK
          Ignorance is a matter of choice and is usually cured by age, experience and education, but stupid is genetic in nature, and incurable.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1