..........................
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
..........................
Collapse
X
-
My last order was 66 pounds, shipped on a Friday, delivered the next Thursday.Comment
-
Yep, 5 days or so is typical.
Good, family owned business and well worth buying from. I will often pay a few more cents a round to buy from them.Comment
-
Thanks a bunch guys!
Comment
-
+1 for SG Ammo. I know their site doesn't look legit but they are a LEGIT business.Comment
-
NRA Lifer
Originally posted by Click BoomI know your ban hammer is cold hammer forged and chrome lined, im not messin with it!Comment
-
7 total days usually from day of order to day of delivery.
If I place order on Tuesday will receive following Tuesday etc etc.
SGAmmo is good people and good company pretty much the only place I order ammo from anymore.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,562
Posts: 25,149,180
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31586 users online. 142 members and 31444 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment