Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Can U reload the Blazer brass?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • code6charles
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 51

    Can U reload the Blazer brass?

    I heard you were not able to reload the CCI Blazer shells, so I was wondering if your able to reload the blazer brass?
  • #2
    hylander
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3872

    Originally posted by code6charles
    I heard you were not able to reload the CCI Blazer shells, so I was wondering if your able to reload the blazer brass?
    Yes, you can reload the Blazer Brass
    It is the Blazer Aluminum Cases that you do not want to reload.
    Failure is not an Option

    Comment

    • #3
      code6charles
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2007
      • 51

      I guess I should have picked up all the brass we shot at Burro on saturday.

      Comment

      • #4
        bohoki
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 20826

        yea the cci brass is great i rate it right up ther with winchester



        anybody know when they went from blazer to just cci in the blazer brass?

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1