My copy is on the way from Deutschland via NECO, but in the mean time...
I have three guns I want to run some numbers for. They are:
M1 Garand 3006 - 24" barrel, 1:10
175gr TMKs (BC = .545)
IMR4064
My goal is a muzzle velocity of 2600fps
M1A National Match 308 - 22" barrel, 1:11
175gr TMKs (BC = .545)
IMR4064
My goal is a muzzle velocity of 2600fps
AR15 Service Rifle 223 - 20" barrel, 1:7.7
80gr Berger VLDs (BC = .445)
IMR4064 or IMR4320
My goal is a muzzle velocity of 2750fps
Thanks in advance!
I have three guns I want to run some numbers for. They are:
M1 Garand 3006 - 24" barrel, 1:10
175gr TMKs (BC = .545)
IMR4064
My goal is a muzzle velocity of 2600fps
M1A National Match 308 - 22" barrel, 1:11
175gr TMKs (BC = .545)
IMR4064
My goal is a muzzle velocity of 2600fps
AR15 Service Rifle 223 - 20" barrel, 1:7.7
80gr Berger VLDs (BC = .445)
IMR4064 or IMR4320
My goal is a muzzle velocity of 2750fps
Thanks in advance!

Comment