So far all I can find is the deadbolts with the huge keypad. I'd like to have a Z-wave deadbolt that is a bit more discreet. Any ideas?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Z-wave deadbolts without keypad
Collapse
X
-
Z-wave deadbolts without keypad
"If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
-Dalton
WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpgTags: None -
I would like to know as well. I have a few z-wave devices n i love it. But my door design does not accomodate a big device. They look like they take up 2 knob spots. I think u can find some with the front small but the back is still bigger. -
Dang, I was hoping some non-retail mfr would be available"If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
-Dalton
WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpgComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,613
Posts: 25,149,714
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19545 users online. 144 members and 19401 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment