Ran into a problem that puzzles me, when I go to Off Topic section and click on the Favorite WWII planes, I get transferred to some Yahoo site. When I went to my privacy settings and eliminated accepting cookies the Off Topic disappears. Any thoughts.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Cookies
Collapse
X
-
delete all cookies, delete temporary internet files, restart browser. If that doesn't help, download malwarebytes and do a scan, you've probably been infected with some type of malware.Ray
"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you." - Randy Paush, Carnegie Mellon University
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,213
Posts: 25,145,550
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37101 users online. 58 members and 37043 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment