Anyone playing this game on iPhone/iPad or Android? I just started and I'm looking to build my alliances and join a faction.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Modern War
Collapse
X
-
Also just started. Add me if ud like: ID# 759-241-740Last edited by felixthecat1; 06-08-2013, 1:36 PM.
Play. Play alone, play with your spouse, your kids, your friends. Just play. -
Can i add too?Comment
-
Wang, u can add me. If u add your code here though, I'd think more people would add you in-game.
Play. Play alone, play with your spouse, your kids, your friends. Just play.Comment
-
883 646 387Comment
-
CoolComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,380
Posts: 25,147,306
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32173 users online. 135 members and 32038 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment