Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Was at Best Buy Today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Rouge Recon
    Senior Member
    CGN Contributor
    • Sep 2011
    • 864

    Best Buy matched Amazons prices for me the other day. I bought a Canon printer and a Hoover vacuum. I saved $57 in the store and all I had to do was show the Amazon prices to the cashier via my cell phone.

    I have no issues with Best Buy and have had great chats with many of their employees in the past. I wouldn't look to hard into the blocked site though. I bet many companies block certain words and phrases.

    Comment

    • #32
      ambiguous216
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 1214

      Hence as they say best buy is a amazon showroom

      Originally posted by scobun
      I haven't had a reason to set foot in Best Buy since I last worked there as a PC manager many years ago. Amazon gets you everything cheaper, faster, and with better service.

      You probably know this, but NEVER buy a BBY warranty. Never.

      Comment

      • #33
        ambiguous216
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 1214

        I am amazed on how many people still look for free wifi when you are already paying for it on your cell phone...

        Comment

        • #34
          texas_law_dog
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 734

          Newegg anyone?

          Comment

          • #35
            B.A.
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2012
            • 606

            Why not the warranty? To each their own, I'm not trying to oppress your opinion by any means, just curious?

            Personally, I've had so many things in my household literally exchanged out same trip to the store under bb's warranty coverage over the years.... steam cleaner, cell phone, ipod docking station for the kids, vacuum cleaner (2x), gps, overhead car DVD player that was uninstalled and installed the new one for me while we went out for lunch... sent off a 22"dvd/TV combo that I had back in less than 2 weeks working perfectly, backed up data and swapped out a dead harddrive on Wife's laptop...man when I think back on it, I wouldnt buy those types of things w/o a warranty lol

            I just won't go in a store for warranty support on a saturday, as i like my weekday's and their no lines!

            Comment

            • #36
              DannyInSoCal
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2010
              • 8271

              I waited 20min for a GeekSquad to answer my questions.

              Left without being talked to.

              Next....
              .
              $500 Donation to any Veterans Charity - Plus $500 Gift Card to any gun store: Visit 2nd Amendment Mortgage / www.2AMortgage.com

              Comment

              • #37
                Steve G
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2005
                • 1931

                I look at product in BB, then go online to buy.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1