Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone use Grooveshark, the online Music player?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pacifico23
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 2708

    Anyone use Grooveshark, the online Music player?

    Omg! Just found this site. In my opinion its way better than Pandora, Youtube, Spotify or any of the other music players. Its basically your own free itunes. But with extra benefits. Like you can search peoples playlists, celeb playlists, make your own, also make our own radio stations etc. In my opinion I think Grooveshark took all the good things of Pandora, Spotify and itunes and combined it into one kick arse site!!

    I would totally check it out. So what music players do you guys use?
  • #2
    socal-shooter
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 1521

    I've used it for years now, I still go back to pandora to listen to custom stations , the algorithm they use seems to turn me on to better new music

    Comment

    • #3
      omgwtfbbq
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2009
      • 3445

      I've used it for some time. The only downside is the amount of ads. Some of the ads contain malware than can cause your browser to temporary block the entire page. Other than that though, so so much better than Pandora.
      "Far and away the best prize life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." - Theodore Roosevelt

      Originally posted by rmorris7556
      They teach you secret stuff I can't mention on line.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1