amazing game.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Chivalry : Medieval Warfare
Collapse
X
-
the kills are super rewarding
and cmawn, it's not that hard
... well for me archery is, but the melee comes naturally haha
Just another Boy and His Dog.
Comment
-
I don't think it is that bad after the first hour, but the learning curve seemed a bit steep. There is a strong urge just to run in and start swinging, but you have to be tactical and choose your battles.
It reminds me of the curve on BF3, where at first I was like, um i'm getting owned. And then realized oh hey this takes some more finesse.Comment
-
-
I killed my laptop's motherboard. Overheating the thing too much while playing games
Going to get a replacement with a discrete card but I don't have the money right now(I'm on a loner and don't want to kill this one).
R.I.P. Thomas C.Originally posted by d4v0sMy girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.Comment
-
Omfing goodness! This game looks amazing! I gave a hard tine playing on computer so I hope bethesda picks this up for a game ir the next elderscrolls.Comment
-
GAME LOOKS COOL... ANYONE STILL PLAYING?------------------------------------------------------
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands
around reloading"
-- Thomas JeffersonComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,907
Posts: 25,152,997
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32851 users online. 63 members and 32788 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment