Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Angry Birds

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gunsrruss
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 1488

    Angry Birds

    Well, I was playing angry birds on a computer in Florida, but when I got back to Arizona I couldn't get it to blossom on my computer. I've got the app, it just won't load up. Either with just Angry Birds, or Angry Birds and Friends. I did update as much as I could ...Adobie flash player plus I updated Motzilla/firefox. Still no go. What else can I do????
    I won't be wronged
    I won't be insulted
    And I won't be laid a hand on.
    I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.....John Wayne
  • #2
    the86d
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2011
    • 9587

    Display adapter OpenGL 1.3 compatible?

    Comment

    • #3
      Gunsrruss
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 1488

      86...

      I was born 110 years ago, what are you talking about???

      My computer is 4 years old (Windows Vista)
      Last edited by Gunsrruss; 07-10-2012, 11:28 AM.
      I won't be wronged
      I won't be insulted
      And I won't be laid a hand on.
      I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.....John Wayne

      Comment

      • #4
        MrExel17
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 9170

        Love that game too, helps kill time!
        "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1