Anyone else watching it
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Anyone watching E3?
Collapse
X
-
Anyone watching E3?
Tags: None -
No, but between that and the Kings bandwagon that seemed to be dropping people off all along Fig everywhere yesterday, prior to the game, my commute back to Union Station is going to be f'ed for three days.I know I'm gonna get got, but I'm going to get mine more than I get got though.Originally posted by Enfield47I'm rooting for the allied team, I think we won last time but I can't remember. I just remember it was a lot of fun.
-Marshawn LynchComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,578
Posts: 25,149,430
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34986 users online. 62 members and 34924 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment