Any top tier programmers on here with fluency in java and iOS? I have a business opportunity I would like to discuss to measure the validity of the concept with someone who won't go and run off with my idea.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Programmer
Collapse
X
-
No matter what, use an NDA before talking about your idea.
Distinguished Rifleman #1924
NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
NRL22 Match Director at WEGC
https://www.ocabj.net -
Some good friends have a small startup going and wanted to throw some ideas at me and I actually told them to get an NDA off legalzoom or from a lawyer for me to sign before I even heard their ideas. It's best for everyone.
Distinguished Rifleman #1924
NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
NRL22 Match Director at WEGC
https://www.ocabj.netComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,120
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23597 users online. 151 members and 23446 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment