Does anyone have experience with a fax-to-email service that they can reccomend? Lower page usage is what I am looking at I believe.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Email/fax
Collapse
X
-
Email/fax
http://www.norcalmedtac.com
Providing CPR and First Aid training, to small groups and individuals; NRA classes; Defensive Medicine, Defensive Pistol, Defensive Carbine, and Defensive Shotgun classes.
sigpicTags: None -
I agree with Den. eFax is the way to go. They're relatively cheap too. I think you can even opt for Incoming Only.-- Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm --
-- Xbox Live Gamertag: Syst3m Ov3rrid3 -- YouTube
-- Guns... It's never the problem... It's the SOLUTION
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,553
Posts: 25,149,112
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23537 users online. 111 members and 23426 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment