i just got on to Google+. anybody on there?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
anybody on Google+?
Collapse
X
-
anybody on Google+?
I am offically a gun nut!!!!!Tags: None -
yup. i got some invites if you want one. PM me with your email address and i'll send one to you. i will say that it might say that they are full. if it says that, keep checking like 2-3 times a day. it will finally open up and you will be in.I am offically a gun nut!!!!!Comment
-
-
Let me know if you get another please.
My username here @ gmail.com1928 Tula 91/30 | 1944 Izhevsk M44 | As yet unknown 91/30 and M44 - still in the box | 1976 Walther P-1...Daddy, what else did you leave for me?
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it" - Thomas JeffersonComment
-
i sent all invites to everyone who sent me their email address.I am offically a gun nut!!!!!Comment
-
How is everybody enjoying G+? The ability to post to certain circles is great. I wish there was an easier way to find people tough. When they create the ability to follow company/organizations it'll be a little easier.
I'll post my Profile on G+ if you want to Follow.
Comment
-
-
I'm on, here's my profile: https://plus.google.com/103548442996025973527/about"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim ElliotComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,410
Posts: 25,147,493
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25662 users online. 56 members and 25606 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment