Depends on what cosole.if pc,i'd get bf3 if xbox360 the mw3 for online gameplay.i play black ops alot on 360
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BF3 vs MW3
Collapse
X
-
-
Okay, well here is my honest opinion on the COD Series vs the BF Series (Non Bad Company only);
Call of Duty [hereafter COD] games have that cartoonish adolescent feel to it. Feels like the game was made for 13 or younger. Stats have shown there is a larger group of hacker(s) in COD vs BF. While I read people on the Playstation forums saying “Who cares if you hack/glitch it’s all in good fun. Which games are supposed to be for”. All they seem to care about is their stats, K/D etc.
While on the other hand BattleField franchise is more for a 'Mature' audience. They thought it would sell more[BF2] with fake blood (dust). As it could be sold to a younger audience. 1 out of 3 friends of mine will say they hate BF. Why? They say it’s too complex for them to play?
A small percentage cares about their stats. I sure as hell didn’t. I just wanted some better guns to be on level playing field.
BF2 was the best FPS of the 2000’s so far. I just hope BF3 brings that to the table with extras.I'm not a LEO nor Lawyer, none of what I say can nor should be used as legal advice.Comment
-
АSS DOWN. Battlefield.
I may be repetitive, but I feel like DICE puts way more time in their games and every time they don't just come out with superior graphics but new game modes, more guns, achievemts system, vehicles, destructable environment, hardcore and regular mode.
The gameplay in COD series is far too simple. Might as well just get one game and never bother to get a newer one except for the graphics.... why? Well because all you do is run and shoot other people. No strategy involved.
BF games only now come up with something like squad deathmatch and optional killcams, which some servers have. They still retain that tactical thinking. Simply killing as many enemies as possible does not help you win. You must resuply, heal, repari, and spot for the team to win.
LMAO @ the comment about campers. When you defend a titan.... or an am-com station... or whatever else, you pretty much must "camp" or as the game calls it DEFEND.
I also second the notion that Cod has too many hackers. Why? Because all people care about in those games is stats and those idiotic killstreaks.Comment
-
I wish DICE wasn't doing the kill-cam thing with BF3. I liked how it was with Bad Company 2. I'll find him, DICE! Thanks hahah.R.I.P. Thomas C.Originally posted by d4v0sMy girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.Comment
-

"It is to secure our rights that we resort to government at all." -Thomas JeffersonComment
-
You guys will make me buy BF3
"The warrior doesn't switch that off. He tones it down based on the threat, but he's still alert and prepared. He constantly thinks and evaluates what he is doing so he can outsmart the opposition all the time - Matt Larsen"
sigpicComment
-
This will be the second game that I will actually preorder. The first was Warcraft III.Originally posted by MunkIf you have a metal box that has "Anthrax" written on the side, are you a terrorist? or just a fan of a great band?sigpic"Those who would ban extended magazines, will say that although hundreds of thousands are in circulation and thousands more will surely be sold before a ban is enacted, it will be worth it if it saves just one life. But the other half of that question must be asked, too: Is it worth it if it costs just one life?" Stephen HunterComment
-
Bf3 is going to be way better than mw2. I remember reading that Bf3 will be favoring PC users again. A consoles hardware is so far behind PC's when it comes to processing power and resources. I cant wait to see if BF3's flying is as good as BF2's was. man o man!Comment
-
I used to play COD but might switch over to BF3. Specially if COD is going to charge a monthly fee for multi-play.Comment
-
ENOUGH SAID!! COD WAS NEVER GOOD AND WILL NEVER BE!!

#purebloodComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,416
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30648 users online. 34 members and 30614 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment