Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Explorer 9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MA2
    replied
    Firefox? It's much better (yes you can move items to your preference & has Google search).
    Yea, Chrome or Opera would be your other choices.

    I don't know what is up with new microsoft stuff (>Vista)&(>office07)...can't customize much & not user friendly :-|

    Leave a comment:


  • mlevans66
    replied
    I may be looking else where then. Chrome any good?

    Leave a comment:


  • rackem1899
    replied
    Originally posted by G1500
    No really, people still use IE?

    Mozilla all the way.
    ^this with the no script add on.

    Leave a comment:


  • iareConfusE
    replied
    IE.....

    I've used everything but IE. Went to Firefox, then went to Chrome, then to Opera, now back to Chrome.

    Leave a comment:


  • G1500
    replied
    No really, people still use IE?

    Mozilla all the way.

    Leave a comment:


  • mlevans66
    replied
    Originally posted by jgraham7897
    People still use IE?
    That hurt a little. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • jgraham7897
    replied
    People still use IE?

    Leave a comment:


  • triggs75
    replied
    I am using it and is is fine for me. they tied the google bar and the main bar in one, just type what you want in the main bar if that is what your asking. I hate all the additional bars people have on their browsers, so for me this is nice. I do have to get use to the downloading bars/save bars on the bottom now though.

    Chad

    Leave a comment:


  • mlevans66
    started a topic Explorer 9

    Explorer 9

    Is anyone else besides me not happy with the new Explorer 9 internet? I lost my google tool bar, can't go back centertain pages, and they moves things to the other side. Anyone else as unhappy as me? Words of incouragement?
Working...
UA-8071174-1