My laptop is about a month old and I haven't been able to look at pdf files. I'm using windows 7 64bit and browsing with mozilla firefox. I downloaded adobe reader but I still can't view pdf files. When I open a pdf file, I just get a blank window and a smaller blank adobe reader window that just has a ok button. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Cant view PDF files.
Collapse
X
-
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850) -
Can you view downloaded PDFs?SECRET//NOFORN
"Sometimes it's easier to do it the hard way."
Sgt. E <--(That's me)Comment
-
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,563
Posts: 25,149,194
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24241 users online. 131 members and 24110 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment