Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Weird Avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • novabrian
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 2520

    Weird Avatar!

    Does everyone else have this problem sometimes?There is an Avatar that isn't mine above my normal one.It seems to be on everybody's on every page!Is it a glitch?
  • #2
    TKM
    Onward through the fog!
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2002
    • 10657

    Can you describe the ruckus, er,,, I mean avatar.
    It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

    Comment

    • #3
      novabrian
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 2520

      Originally posted by TKM
      Can you describe the ruckus, er,,, I mean avatar.
      yeah it's like a Samurai Skeleton.I think it's from a movie.Like Army of Darkness.

      Comment

      • #4
        i1800collect
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 1814

        screenshot and post it for us to see.

        Comment

        • #5
          novabrian
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 2520

          Originally posted by i1800collect
          screenshot and post it for us to see.
          As soon as I posted the original comment it went away.Figures.I will try to find the pic online though.I swear I have seen it before.

          Comment

          • #6
            rkt88edmo
            Reptile&Samurai Moderator
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Dec 2002
            • 10062

            Post your browser and version as well if it happens again.
            If it was a snake, it would have bit me.
            Use the goog to search calguns

            Comment

            • #7
              novabrian
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 2520

              Ok will do.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1