Anyone know of a good bluetooth that can be moved from car to car?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bluetooth car kit
Collapse
X
-
Bluetooth car kit

San Diego FFLs | San Diego ranges
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. --Thomas Jefferson
** I had my San Diego County CCW... you can, too!Tags: None -
Blue Ant
I have one of these and it works great. VERY loud and clear for the person on the other end.
Regards,
Mike -
Have the Supertooth Lite and am setting up a Supertooth 3 for an employee, both are very good. Wouldn't hestitate to recommend either.Originally posted by bwiesePlease also don't confuse small-L libertarians with the Big-L Libertarian Party. The former is a stance; the latter is generally useless (unelectable).Comment
-
Blue Ant, even works with diesel truck noise."The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - U.S. District Judge Roger T. BenitezComment
-
Thanks all... I ordered an S1!

San Diego FFLs | San Diego ranges
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. --Thomas Jefferson
** I had my San Diego County CCW... you can, too!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,887
Posts: 25,152,801
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24046 users online. 111 members and 23935 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment