I mirror all my drives. Drives are cheap these days so buying two is no big deal. I used to backup all my data but now I just run Shadow Copy (or system backup) and have mirrored drives. I also convert my machines to VMware every couple months just in case.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
How to test a Hard drive
Collapse
X
-
http://www.grc.com/spinrite.htm.
One of if not the best HDD utils out there. If you have failing media/surface defects it will catch it. Also good for preventing data loss without risking your data, but not a replacement for regular backups.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,399
Posts: 25,147,404
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31468 users online. 154 members and 31314 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment