I just got my invite yesterday, finally. Anyone here use it?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Google Wave
Collapse
X
-
I got an invite yesterday. I've sent out invites to a few friends and co-workers, and have a couple invites left if anyone's interested.
christopherjohnmiller@googlewave.comComment
-
How did you get invites already? I've been on there for over a month and don't have any.I got an invite yesterday. I've sent out invites to a few friends and co-workers, and have a couple invites left if anyone's interested.
christopherjohnmiller@googlewave.comOppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
Don't ask me, ask Google.
I got my invite directly from Google (not even on my Gmail account - it was sent to my work e-mail).
When I activated my account and logged on, I had a message stating that I could invite 8 people.Comment
-
Any way one of you with an invite left can send me one? Been trying to get one for awhile with zero success, though I did finally get a google voice account.
PM me if you can send me one please, I would really appreciate it.Originally posted by DDTWhy do you need an armored car for an armored car service? Just start it in Alameda county. If you can have a gun show without guns surely the county attorney would understand an armored car company without an armored car.Comment
-
Send one over if you have an extra.I got an invite yesterday. I've sent out invites to a few friends and co-workers, and have a couple invites left if anyone's interested.
christopherjohnmiller@googlewave.comComment
-
-
I'm out of touch. What is Google Wave? I guess I could Google it.
TurbyComment
-
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
Anyone still have any Wave invites left? I would appreciate one if you have one.SECRET//NOFORN
"Sometimes it's easier to do it the hard way."
Sgt. E <--(That's me)Comment
-
If there are any invites left, I'd really appreciate one. Been trying for months and no dice from Google yet. Did I mention today's my birthday?

steadyrock AT gmail DOT com
Thanks!!!Do not give in to evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it.Comment
-
I would like an invite
thempopresense AT Gmail D0T C0M please!Originally posted by SOCMOBStraight out of 1984 by George Orwell, better read it before it's banned.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,753
Posts: 25,151,285
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10024 users online. 105 members and 9919 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment