Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Need help finding a gaming PC 15-yo B-day present
Collapse
X
-
Need help finding a gaming PC 15-yo B-day present
Tags: None -
-
"Really, what I am looking for is what GPU to get."
At this time its any one you can get your hands on...
Any nvidia 3000 series will be fine for gaming, just realize you are going to be paying way over what they should normally cost right now. If you are ok with that than go for it. You will have to try hard, took me about a month and I got a 3060 for my son. Its about like getting concert tickets right now lol...
sigpicComment
-
"Really, what I am looking for is what GPU to get."
At this time its any one you can get your hands on...
Any nvidia 3000 series will be fine for gaming, just realize you are going to be paying way over what they should normally cost right now. If you are ok with that than go for it. You will have to try hard, took me about a month and I got a 3060 for my son. Its about like getting concert tickets right now lol..
As I understand it, not unlike how you get a host gun for transferable sear, a gaming computer is just a host box for a gaming GPU... or close to it.Comment
-
3000 series blow my budget, what about the 2000 series?"Really, what I am looking for is what GPU to get."
At this time its any one you can get your hands on...
Any nvidia 3000 series will be fine for gaming, just realize you are going to be paying way over what they should normally cost right now. If you are ok with that than go for it. You will have to try hard, took me about a month and I got a 3060 for my son. Its about like getting concert tickets right now lol..
Comment
-
In my opinion even though thats a generation old it would be better and would be fine for gaming till things calm down and you can upgrade at resonable prices. This is just my opinion though..
Compare the GPU performance between the two here:
.
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,962
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21110 users online. 46 members and 21064 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment