running win 10 and i have CC Cleaner installed so i can clean up registry errors and clean up my internet browsing. does win 10 do anything to remove the buildup of registry errors ? is there even a real need to keep CC Cleaner ? my renewal is due.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
anyone use CC Cleaner ?
Collapse
X
-
anyone use CC Cleaner ?
sigpicTags: None -
I use a variety of mal ware and spy ware cleaners
My CC fixed expired 7 -8 years ago- no issues not using itRule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED
Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)
Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET
Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
(thanks to Jeff Cooper) -
I've used it in the past. I don't use it now. If you want to keep your browsing history private, use private browsing. It's on all browsers.
Over all, I think it's unnecessary.So much for being honest.Originally posted by ivanimalPeople that call other member stupid get time off.Comment
-
That only keeps stops your browser from keeping a record of your browsing on your computer. Your ISP can still see it all and use/sell as they wish. If you want real privacy use a VPN. Even then you take it a little bit on faith that the VPN operators aren't keeping a record of your browsing habits.Comment
-
being able to clean the browsing history is no real big deal . what i am concerned with......what happens to all the registry errors in win ten that build up ? does win ten address that on its own....or is it safe to just let them stack up ?sigpicComment
-
Microsoft does not support the use of any registry cleaners:
Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.
I would like to know whether Microsoft recommends using registry cleaners and if so which one in their opinion works best? Personally I found that from time to time when I run one of those cleaners the system's performance does improve. And yes I do…
To be fair, I used to use CCcleaner without any issues till Piriform got hacked in 2017.
sigpicComment
-
Ya I use it.https://thedeplorablepatriot.com/
"A Holocaust survivor dies of old age, when he gets to heaven he tells God a Holocaust joke. God says, That isn't funny. The Old man tells God, well, I guess you had to be there."Comment
-
Been using the free version for years on my XP Pro machine and on the OL's WIN10 machine. I use the registry tool and the cleaning tool.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,871
Posts: 25,152,657
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34007 users online. 117 members and 33890 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment