Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Photos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vega
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2972

    Photos

  • #2
    Casual_Shooter
    Ban Hammer Avoidance Team
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Sep 2006
    • 11741

    I use Flickr. They have paid and free options and allow hot linking. Photobucket allows hotlinking now (again) but will watermark your photo.
    Guns, dogs and home alarms. Opponents are all of a sudden advocates once their personal space is violated.

    "Those who cannot remember the posts are condemned to repeat them"



    Why is it all the funny stuff happens to comedians?

    Comment

    • #3
      vega
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 2972

      Thanks.

      Comment

      • #4
        nine mil thrill
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2010
        • 1056

        i use and love......TinyPic
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Marauder2003
          Waiting for Abs
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Aug 2010
          • 3119

          I use my own domain/FTP server on GoDaddy.
          #NotMyPresident
          #ArrestFauci
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            tanakasan
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2011
            • 1638

            Imgur...done. F' Photobucket.

            Robert
            WTB/WTT

            Comment

            • #7
              the86d
              Calguns Addict
              • Jul 2011
              • 9587

              Originally posted by Marauder2003
              I use my own domain/FTP server on GoDaddy.
              Godaddy wants you to create a page that points to every photo, per policy...
              I hope you are using SFTP, at a minimum, as regular FTP sends user/pass plaintext...

              Provides free image uploading and hosting integration for forums. Free picture hosting and photo sharing for websites and blogs.

              Comment

              • #8
                Robotron2k84
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2017
                • 2013

                SFTP =/= FTPS.

                Godaddy supports the latter explicitly. SFTP (SCP interactive over SSH) requires a shell account, which is not part of their hosting package, normally.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Marauder2003
                  Waiting for Abs
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 3119

                  Originally posted by the86d
                  Godaddy wants you to create a page that points to every photo, per policy...
                  I hope you are using SFTP, at a minimum, as regular FTP sends user/pass plaintext...

                  http://postimages.org
                  Not sure what you are getting at.

                  To include a pic in a message here I just imbed the fully qualified URL to the picture file.

                  FTP only needed when I upload pics.
                  #NotMyPresident
                  #ArrestFauci
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1