Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
IOS 10
Collapse
X
-
Fernando became an American the courageous way. By outrunning the speed boat. -
The texting functions have been upgraded, and the view of the emails are different. Not bad though.
But my 6+ does seem a bit slower.Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-


"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country."
- Dianne FeinsteinComment
-
This is the big one for me, I know it's mostly patterning and annoyance but if they don't bring it back as an option in a patch I'm done with iPhones and iPads.
I have a lot of friends with Android phones and they seem to have a ton of options and functionality that my iPhone doesn't. Changing a basic function that has been the same for years is not dissuading me from switching.sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.Comment
-
I have an iphone 6. I use it as a backup to my Note 4. I also plan on using it as my world phone when we go on vacations outside of the country. I upgraded a few days after everyone else did due to the boot looping errors people were getting. I can say I am pretty pleased with it. I love the new swipe left to open the camera from the lock screen. I like the updated "widget" functionality. If apple ever gets file access, turbo charging, and a samsung camera. I will switch back permanently.....Maybe.Comment
-
-
-
The update and the few operational changes work ok. The sound changes: quick close and keyboard clicks have changed. The quick-close click sound change really messed up my dog. Yes....
At night, as I perused Calguns, it would come time for the dog's "final pee and poop". I would quick close my iPad, he would hear the distinctive quick-close click sound and he would jump up...It's time to go! Excitement!
Now, I quick-close my iPad, it emits the new sound, he just lays there. I tell him it's time for the final pee...and he just stares at me with a look that says - no it's not, I didn't hear the click sound. Get this, I have to argue with him...Oh yes it is, time to go pee! Me: get up, time to pee. Him: I don't think so. Me: get up dammit, time to pee.
Guess I need to go find the old click sound.
Apple, you messed up my dog....Comment
-
I am hating iOS10. My phone app constantly freezes. I can't call or listen to voicemails without force quitting it and reloading. Also the visual VM just doesn't work. Every time I try to open and listen to a VM the playback stops after a few seconds. I've tried reloading the software to no avail.
Anybody else having this problem?
"Let me guess... This isn't about the alcohol or tobacco?"Comment
-
^^^ not having problem, however am still refraining from upgrade. Gonna just wait til new phone to have new software, fwiw. I use phone for work and can't have it crapping out on me due to software incompatibility/glitches. Found in past best route is to wait, thus why I am doing so.Comment
-
It finally lets you delete almost all the bloatware.
It leaves bluetooth on by default.
I think they screwed up the health app - I want to see trends, not 'how am I doing today'; used to be I could see a week/month/year of values for things I care about. Now, to add a value, I have to back up to yesterday and find the last entry. Bring back the Dashboard! Yes, already griped to Apple.
A couple apps with gratuitous color changes; I kind of prefer white backgrounds but the developers seem to like black - with no way to toggle back. Clock does that, and now has a (fortunately optional) 'nag function' about bedtime.
Just
I guess.
ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,639
Posts: 25,149,922
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20994 users online. 82 members and 20912 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment