Anyone have issues with sound after win 10 install ? Making a buzzing noise during playback sometimes. Tried the driver update but says the latest is installed. Anyone else have this issue on a laptop and have an easy fix ?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Windows 10 sound issues.
Collapse
X
-
Windows 10 sound issues.
VW's Are not for Hippies...
Play's Cello in a marching band...Tags: None -
Not here. Use it on two laptops, no problems. One was a 8 to 10 update. On the one that came with 10 I keep getting "not enough available resources, log onto a user already logged in." With nobody logged on?? Have any idea what that means?Last edited by RobG; 03-16-2016, 7:10 PM. -
This was an 8.1 to 10 update. seems others have this issue but none of the repairs seem to work so far.VW's Are not for Hippies...
Play's Cello in a marching band...Comment
-
My last 2 upgrades had issues with all NICs failing to be in network and sharing center... No matter what I did, or how many I swapped or added (limited by what what on hand of course). The only resolve was to factory Windows on one, and start from scratch from DVD on the other.Comment
-
I guess I figured it out by accident. I took my laptop outside where we watch movies and TV spring to fall. My outside powered speakers don't make any buzzing noise at all. So I guess the issue is with the powered speaker's and win 10. Will have to see what is up with them in the future.
Sent from my LG-H345 using TapatalkVW's Are not for Hippies...
Play's Cello in a marching band...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,640
Posts: 25,149,947
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21332 users online. 38 members and 21294 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment