Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Winchester 9mm ammo at Walmart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    TacoTodd
    CGSSA Leader
    • Dec 2012
    • 552

    The Cerritos Walmart usually has it
    NRA Member


    Insight Shooting Range Monthly Shoot Dec 17th

    Comment

    • #17
      Bushwack44
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Oct 2013
      • 2042

      During the past 18 months I've never seen a Walmart NOT have 9mm (40 or 45ACP) in stock (usually Winchester). All other handgun calibers are just possibilities.
      .
      Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
      ...

      Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
      Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).

      Comment

      • #18
        TacoTodd
        CGSSA Leader
        • Dec 2012
        • 552

        I see Federal 9mm more then anything at Wally World
        NRA Member


        Insight Shooting Range Monthly Shoot Dec 17th

        Comment

        • #19
          L84CABO
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2009
          • 8776

          Waltmart shelves are looking better than they did a year ago but they're still not back to the pre panic levels. And theor pricing seems to be all over the place...sometimes ok and sometime like
          "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

          Fighter Pilot

          Comment

          • #20
            dyson
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2013
            • 4342

            good price at walmart? i think not

            Comment

            • #21
              TacoTodd
              CGSSA Leader
              • Dec 2012
              • 552

              See pic from cerritos Walmart at 9pmuploadfromtaptalk1421646401805.jpg
              Last edited by TacoTodd; 01-18-2015, 11:12 PM.
              NRA Member


              Insight Shooting Range Monthly Shoot Dec 17th

              Comment

              • #22
                Equipped
                Banned
                • Jan 2015
                • 119

                All area Walmarts in my area had plenty of 9mm. Hell, there was even a little .22 in stock. Lol

                Comment

                • #23
                  DB8Solo
                  Junior Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 73

                  Walmart in my area always have plenty of wwb 9mm. They are starting to have federal rn 100 pack as well. Only thing I'm always upset about are the .223 ammo. I really need to start learning how to reload.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    cdtx2001
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 6630

                    Plenty of WWB 9mm where I am.
                    Custom made Tail Gunner Trailer Hitch for sale.
                    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...php?p=17820185

                    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid" -Han Solo

                    "A dull knife is as useless as the man who would dare carry it"

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      deerdeerdeer
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 2696

                      Wally World is a no-go. Last deal I saw was for Mag Tech 9MM brass (50) for $11.50 shipped, save money, and sitting on your butt while at it...

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        4DMASTR
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2012
                        • 1077

                        All the Walmart's and Bass Pro are well stocked with 9mm up near Modesto. 380 has been tough to find but it showed up this weekend too.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          SoberClurichaun
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 1437

                          My walmart is always overflowing with ammo, for the past year atleast.
                          "The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny."
                          -Aesop's Fables The Wolf and the Lamb.

                          WTS Toth Tools, AK misc, and Streamlight TLR3
                          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...3#post19963273

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            PokerGun
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2014
                            • 523

                            Maybe I need to go a little further.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              iluvmycolt
                              Veteran Member
                              • May 2013
                              • 3247

                              Originally posted by cdtx2001
                              Plenty of WWB 9mm where I am.
                              Same here. Plenty of 9mm where I'm at.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                PseudoTsuga
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2013
                                • 803

                                Big 5 has it for really cheap.
                                Put 50 rounds of it through my vp9 yesterday, and man is it dirty.
                                "Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy."
                                -F. Scott Fitzgerald

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1