Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best value Eye Protection? What should I get?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    M1NM
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2011
    • 7966

    Safety glasses from home depot etc are ok. If the new glasses you need are prescription your eye dr will have some safety frames available along with the proper lenses ands side shields.

    Comment

    • #17
      MrSam
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2014
      • 1091

      +1 on Oakleys. I've been wearing mine at the range for the past 3 years...couldn't be happier.

      Comment

      • #18
        Kolo589
        Member
        • Jul 2012
        • 299

        I like the ESS Crossbow Suppressor series when shooting with double hearing protection.



        The thin temple arms really help keep the seal on any over the ear hearing protection you're using.

        Plus the interchangeable lenses really come in handy for different light conditions.

        Comment

        • #19
          JMP
          Internet Warrior
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Feb 2012
          • 17056

          I like my sunglasses.

          Comment

          • #20
            LAKA90034
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Mar 2009
            • 1386

            I have an older pair of Gargoyles that I'm very fond of.
            The selling point is that they would stop a .22 round at 20 ft. Not sure if that's a myth to be debunked...
            "I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace."

            Thomas Paine


            sigpic

            Comment

            • #21
              xxINKxx
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2008
              • 4289

              I have a pair of ESS cdi max. Fits my big head. Given me years of good use. Buy anti fog spray.
              "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1