Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rappers go to handgun?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Mot Mi
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 1061

    Originally posted by triggs75
    You really need to spend all your time in the "off topic" discussion lounge in this forum.
    SCE, needs a better life than trolling the waters on this board.

    Comment

    • #32
      Euphoria526
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 3812

      Originally posted by i<3HK
      Ok 1 song....
      The majority will be ak's and glocks. Or colt 45's. Or 357's
      Originally posted by Jimi Jah
      I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
      Originally posted by elpaisa1
      I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

      Originally posted by Euphoria526
      I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

      Comment

      • #33
        SoCalEnthusiast
        Senior Member
        • May 2013
        • 1734

        Originally posted by AregularGuy
        Not sure who this is directed toward.
        You homey!

        Comment

        • #34
          Tinknocker
          Member
          • Jun 2011
          • 455

          I must be bored out of my mind to read both of your threads!

          Comment

          • #35
            uhlan1
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2012
            • 6217

            Who the heck let this guy out of OT? He's all over the place with these threads. Someone have a prayer to cast him back to the bowels of OT?

            Preferably in Latin, think it would be more effective.
            "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

            Comment

            • #36
              Dinosaur Jr
              Senior Member
              • May 2012
              • 1707

              Originally posted by KING_PALM
              I know a few Big Big name rappers ( i work in the industry ) and they carry glocks. Thats just what was sold to them.

              There is alot of closet racism in here.
              Up to this point, I haven't read anything that sounded racist - with the exception your mysterious comment?
              Last edited by Dinosaur Jr; 12-28-2014, 9:17 PM.
              Laws against murder and attempted murder should have been the only gun control laws ever needed in America...

              Comment

              • #37
                Dinosaur Jr
                Senior Member
                • May 2012
                • 1707

                Originally posted by Click Boom
                yep...
                Laws against murder and attempted murder should have been the only gun control laws ever needed in America...

                Comment

                • #38
                  Mach 1
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2014
                  • 52

                  Originally posted by Erion929
                  Hey, I gotta Hi Point....can you gimme a joint?....Gotta anoint, you my brotha...gotta boink, that sista...got capped, in ma knee joint...gotta, reappoint...got busted, at the checkpoint, couldn't pinpoint, see ma viewpoint?
                  Well played sir!

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    jdben92883
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 3635

                    Intratec as in Tec-9. Mac-10. Never heard any rap about HKs. So maybe....

                    "I pull my nine out this time...and cap it off like a dime...my hits are the sh1tz so it can't be a crime. I gotz to move these here rocks...so I can't f- with dem Glocks. I pack the Heckler and Koch...I think I'm point like Chris Bosh. But then I see I'm the joke...and my rhymes up in smoke...cuz my homeboy just told me it's pronounced Heck and Coke."
                    NRA Benefactor Member

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      9kracing
                      Member
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 406

                      Originally posted by Brotha Lynch Hung
                      I got me a 9mm,
                      44,
                      AR15,
                      30 ought six with a scope nigga,
                      a Ithica 37 12gauge shotgun with a 5lb. slide nigga,
                      we all the way nice nigga,
                      streetsweeper and shi...
                      pistol grip you know.

                      Back when rappers were real.

                      **WTB Northtech Defense upper receiver**

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        uhlan1
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 6217

                        So my STI Steelmaster is having FTE problems. Is it possible to change the spring weight in the Recoilmaster or should I drop in an Aftec extractor?

                        Anyone?
                        "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          P5Ret
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 6391

                          Originally posted by uhlan1
                          So my STI Steelmaster is having FTE problems. Is it possible to change the spring weight in the Recoilmaster or should I drop in an Aftec extractor?

                          Anyone?

                          You should trade that thing in for the ultimate and bestest man cannon to rock like a boss, a Glock probably in .45 caliber fashion.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            AregularGuy
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 2792

                            Originally posted by SoCalEnthusiast
                            You homey!
                            What does where I grew up have to do with common use words being turned into slurs with fictitious, innuendo inducing meaning? Thug, hooligan, tough, ruffian. All synonymous, none racist.
                            All posts dedicated to the memory of Stronzo Bestiale

                            "You want my sister but now scam my Glocks too?
                            How about my sister? what can she do now? Still virgin and need Glcok."

                            ---ARegularGuy

                            NRA Patron Member

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              pablo7
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 872

                              This thread is full of LOLS................

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                WartHog
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jan 2012
                                • 4639

                                SoCalIdiot - when you finally get banned, I'm going to miss your stupid f**king threads almost as much as I miss the ones Sikvenem93 used to post
                                Originally posted by Sierra57
                                Civil War 2.0 - If it comes to pass, the America-hating Leftists will have brought it upon themselves. I value Freedom more than their sorry lives and the form of Governance they espouse, which offers no Freedom and complete servitude to the State.
                                "We have four boxes with which to defend our Freedoms: the Soap box, the Ballot box, the Jury box, and the Cartridge box" - Ed Howdershelt

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1