I just have to say that ross schuler has outdone himself again. I received another one of his beautiful muzzlebrakes. WOW!!! This one looks even better than my previous ones from him.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ross Schuler does it again!
Collapse
X
-
Ross Schuler does it again!
U.S. Army Combat Engineer
Originally posted by CactuscoolerI have Paramilitary trainingTags: None -
I know his buddy does 4 and 5 ports. I thought of getting a 4 port. But i honestly dont think i need one as i dont shoot any magnums.U.S. Army Combat Engineer
Originally posted by CactuscoolerI have Paramilitary trainingComment
-
I have had Ross make a couple brakes for me and I am always impressed with his service and the quality of his work. Once, he even called me on the phone to talk to me about the brake.
I would never even think of using anybody else at this point.Comment
-
Ive always had great service from him. Ive never had to wait for a reply from him and he always tells you the best option. Ive heard his install service with muzzlebrake included if you needed a threading amd timing job done was around $80. Thats dang cheap for both a brake and install.U.S. Army Combat Engineer
Originally posted by CactuscoolerI have Paramilitary trainingComment
-
I have one of his brakes on my Noveske 18" rifle.Comment
-
My anecdotal experiance from using previously battlecomp, effina comp and a few other 3 gun brakes and comps is that ross's brakes work much better for recoil but seem to be easier on the ears. In a confined area these are pretty loud but in the open its easily on par or better.U.S. Army Combat Engineer
Originally posted by CactuscoolerI have Paramilitary trainingComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,490
Posts: 25,148,333
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18047 users online. 97 members and 17950 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment