Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My babys

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • battleship
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 4969

    My babys













  • #2
    battleship
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 4969

    And a few more











    Last edited by battleship; 10-10-2008, 10:05 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      Bowser
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 1969

      I realize you just learned how to post pics and all, but you don't need to create a new thread every single time you snap a new picture. Seriously.

      Comment

      • #4
        battleship
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 4969

        You know what, let me have my fun, seriously. what else do you expend your energy on. Its taken me a year just to get this far so your comment is just rude. get a life.

        Comment

        • #5
          69Mach1
          Super Moderator
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jan 2006
          • 15032

          Great collection, thanks for sharing. I wish I had a P7.
          sigpic
          69Mach1
          munkeeboi
          TURBOELKY
          antix2
          WTSGDYBBR
          tujungatoes
          jmpgnr24K

          Comment

          • #6
            nagorb
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2008
            • 4355

            Comment

            • #7
              cleanguy46
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2008
              • 1050

              Wow look at bowser being a buzz kill! BFD.... so someones having fun sharing pix with us. Didnt your kindergarten teacher not teach you right about show and tell?
              sigpicWango Tango!

              Comment

              • #8
                cleanguy46
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2008
                • 1050

                Oh bye the way battleship hellava collection you got there! Thanks for sharing the pix.
                sigpicWango Tango!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Guns R Tools
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1782

                  Good stuffs. Are they safe queens or regular shooters?
                  'Cuz big holes are easier to see.

                  You can correct my spelling and grammar error anytime.
                  I welcome it. How else would I learn.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    GenLee
                    Veteran Member
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 2675

                    Sweet, Thanks for sharing. I now am overwhelmed at my gross inadequacies as a handgun owner.
                    sigpic

                    "Lest we forget" .... General Robert E. Lee

                    "Do I have the right to do it?" "Yes, you do" "Can I do it then?" "No, you can't" - Nick

                    "No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will
                    and moral courage of free men and women. - Ronald Reagan

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      onikuma
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 575

                      Originally posted by battleship
                      You know what, let me have my fun, seriously. what else do you expend your energy on. Its taken me a year just to get this far so your comment is just rude. get a life.
                      very cool collection

                      only a year? i've been on various forums for over two years and still haven't figured it out i'm horrible with this new found tech stuff
                      Mal: Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a little plastic rocket...

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Black Majik
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 9695

                        Very nice! You're collection is begging for a 1911 though!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          tgriffin
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 5175

                          Sweet collection. I am officially jealous.
                          Originally posted by pullnshoot25
                          I would love to have a hole cut in the ceiling so I could pop out and BAM! Hit 'em with my spice weasel...
                          Originally posted by aileron
                          The hassle would be between this. (_._) and this (_0_).
                          Originally posted by Neil McCauley
                          When Im wearing a miniskirt than yeah sure I use my foot to flush the urinals all the time!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Waldo
                            Member
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 355

                            Nice collection...you've got some good stuff there..

                            Just make sure that the lid is closed and there's no water in the sink (Second pic). Ask me how I know
                            "It's not the excessive driving speed that kills you..it's the sudden stop."

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              battleship
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 4969

                              the lids always closed as we have to cats and they will drink from any watering hole still not sure how you know? what did something happen to you or one of your guns?
                              Thanks for all the complements.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1