Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Factory Glock 19 mags...where?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SB1964
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 4876

    Factory Glock 19 mags...where?

    Looking for a RELIABLE vendor that has 10 round G19 mags in stock. 25$ or less each, thanks!
    Yes I took the pic, no I didn't go swimming!
  • #2
    HighWildFree
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 2103

    Ammunitiondepot.com
    "Bangarang Peter!"

    Comment

    • #3
      Steemax
      Member
      • Oct 2014
      • 394

      CAlegalmags.com

      I've ordered AK mags as well as G19 mags... Extremly fast shipping as well since they are based in Cali.

      I've had them arrive in 1 to 2 days max each time.
      LA County CCW Timeline:
      06/24/22 - Mailed in Application
      08/28/23 - Live Scan
      08/30/23 - Phone Interview
      10/05/23 - P2T
      10/08/23 - Training Submitted & confirmed receipt
      12/18/23 - Call for pickup
      01/03/24 - Picked up

      Comment

      • #4
      • #5
        tonyxcom
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2011
        • 6397

        Botach. Despite what everyone says, I have about a 90% success rate with them vs a 0% success rate with the beloved Optics Planet.

        Never lost a nickel with either outfit but after a few attempts at purchasing something listed as in stock at Optics Planet only to get it cancelled later I gave up.

        This has only happened about 1-10 times with Botach. And stuff I have left on backorder have always been fulfilled.

        You can't beat 5 mags for $100 at Botach, assuming they have what you need in stock.

        Comment

        • #6
          Ralston
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 543

          44mag.com

          Comment

          • #7
            SB1964
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2012
            • 4876

            Brownells has them for 20.99 but backordered. Bozach (pun intended) no thanks. I'll look into a few listed.
            Yes I took the pic, no I didn't go swimming!

            Comment

            • #8
              epilepticninja
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2010
              • 4166

              Make sure you swap out the 2183 followers. My 10 rounders were jamming like crazy on the last couple of rounds until I went to the old style followers (9mm3).
              Former political prisoner who escaped on 9-24-23.

              Comment

              • #9
                Steemax
                Member
                • Oct 2014
                • 394

                Originally posted by epilepticninja
                Make sure you swap out the 2183 followers. My 10 rounders were jamming like crazy on the last couple of rounds until I went to the old style followers (9mm3).
                I have 2183 followers but havent experienced any jamming yet. Only 200 rounds through them though.

                Did you contact Glock for replacements or did you just purchase them yourself.
                LA County CCW Timeline:
                06/24/22 - Mailed in Application
                08/28/23 - Live Scan
                08/30/23 - Phone Interview
                10/05/23 - P2T
                10/08/23 - Training Submitted & confirmed receipt
                12/18/23 - Call for pickup
                01/03/24 - Picked up

                Comment

                • #10
                  tonyxcom
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 6397

                  It's typically only a problem when shooting hollow points, and yes, call Glock and tell them your gun jams when using hollow points. They will ask how many mags you have so make sure you get some extras.

                  Comment

                  • #11
                    Steemax
                    Member
                    • Oct 2014
                    • 394

                    Originally posted by tonyxcom
                    It's typically only a problem when shooting hollow points, and yes, call Glock and tell them your gun jams when using hollow points. They will ask how many mags you have so make sure you get some extras.
                    Ah gotcha, I've only fired re-manufactured FMJ rounds through it. I'm sure it'll jam up if I tried to shoot HP's.

                    I'll give them a call, thanks! Thankfully my new mags from CAlegalmags have the new follower.
                    LA County CCW Timeline:
                    06/24/22 - Mailed in Application
                    08/28/23 - Live Scan
                    08/30/23 - Phone Interview
                    10/05/23 - P2T
                    10/08/23 - Training Submitted & confirmed receipt
                    12/18/23 - Call for pickup
                    01/03/24 - Picked up

                    Comment

                    • #12
                      tonyxcom
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 6397

                      They will always come with the wrong/bad followers, so just call Glock.

                      Comment

                      • #13
                        SB1964
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 4876

                        Thanks for the heads up. I ended up getting a Stormlake conversion barrel & 4 G19 mags. CDNN the mags were 19.99, thanks to lovmycolt. I'll ask Glock if they can style me up, plan on using some defensive loads for special occasions, lol.
                        Yes I took the pic, no I didn't go swimming!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1