Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone have the Peltor Tactical 100?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mikenewgun87
    In Memoriam
    • Jul 2011
    • 7732

    Anyone have the Peltor Tactical 100?

    Anyone have the Peltor Tactical 100? I just bought a pair at Home Depot. I looked online for reviews, pretty great reviews so far. Amazon had it for originally $139 but now $74.09, but i got it for $69 then my veterans discount on top of that.

    Probaly gonna be a while before i go to the range....but wanted any input from you guys.
  • #2
    boxl0bster
    Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 284

    Mine seemed to lag when everyone on the firing line started shooting. One second it would muffle the shots and the next its doing nothing. Not sure if mine is defective or not, because of that I have started to wear ear plugs in addition to them. Maybe I have a defective pair.

    Comment

    • #3
      mikenewgun87
      In Memoriam
      • Jul 2011
      • 7732

      I noticed that also, just trying them on...i was watching tv, testing for speech then clapping my hands to simulate the snap of gunfire. Slight delay, but still not bad...

      Comment

      • #4
        ale014
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 527

        The delay should be normal. I have Howard leights and there's a slight delay. Been running them for about 2yrs and I don't even notice delay anymore.
        -my brother once wrote to me " In the Marine Corps there is a saying,'The more you sweat in peace time the less you bleed in war'..."-


        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          jkgts1
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Apr 2007
          • 590

          I had the Howard Leight sport ones and they were great, but the head band snapped on me last week. They were good value. Then I was looking at the Peltor tac 100 too, but they cost more. Bought non electronic peltor shot gunner for now, but quality doesn't seem good. Is the tac 100 the same way?

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1