Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Storm' compact vs. P2000'sk 9mm..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omil
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 2130

    Storm' compact vs. P2000'sk 9mm..

    Any advise/thoughts from actual owners would be helpful for my next purchased!
    sigpic
    All Gave Some, Some Gave All...
  • #2
    Peter.Steele
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2010
    • 7351

    I just bought the PX4 subbie after evaluating several pistols, including the P2000sk. (Others included Sig P238 & 938, USP compact, Shield, XDs, Beretta Nano, and several others.)

    I could have bought the P2000 with no problem, and I liked the LEM trigger quite well. Something about the Storm just grabbed me though, and the manual of arms for it is very familiar to me as my other carry gun is a 92FS.

    They're both great guns, and I don't think you'll go wrong with either one, tbpfh.
    NRA Life Member

    No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Omil
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 2130

      Originally posted by Peter.Steele
      I just bought the PX4 subbie after evaluating several pistols, including the P2000sk. (Others included Sig P238 & 938, USP compact, Shield, XDs, Beretta Nano, and several others.)

      I could have bought the P2000 with no problem, and I liked the LEM trigger quite well. Something about the Storm just grabbed me though, and the manual of arms for it is very familiar to me as my other carry gun is a 92FS.

      They're both great guns, and I don't think you'll go wrong with either one, tbpfh.


      Thanks for your input, I'm leaning more for the PX' Compact due to price & rebate from Beretta'. Congrats on your Subbie and enjoy in great health. Range report would be nice if you have a chance. Thanks, again.
      sigpic
      All Gave Some, Some Gave All...

      Comment

      • #4
        Peter.Steele
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2010
        • 7351

        Oh, the subbie is great!!!! I took her to the range the day I got her out of jail, put a hundred flawless rounds of WWB through her. Only thing that I don't like is a problem for any subcompact - you can get a hell of a pinch if you're not careful inserting the magazine. I picked up a really nice scar that way.
        NRA Life Member

        No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Omil
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 2130

          Glad to hear you enjoyed that little PX'..well done, Sir.
          Can't wait to get it !
          sigpic
          All Gave Some, Some Gave All...

          Comment

          • #6
            Tommy C
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2013
            • 820

            Is the PX4 Compact on the CA roster?
            -Tommy

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1