Haley, Pincus, Raso and a bunch of other celebs take the NOIR gun challenge. I'd be surprised if Haley didn't win this!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
NOIR Guest Challenge Promo
Collapse
X
-
Looks like it will be awesome, i cant wait to see it.
I also have my money on Travis....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Originally posted by Ayn RandYou seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. -
Comment
-
-
-
You too can have Haley's skin secrets.
Comment
-
So, NFL players? I'm guessing they're going with a pro-am format?
At $30 for 3.4 oz, it better cure cancer. Although it does have moisturizing algae extracts...I meant, it is my opinion that...

I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence
I would advise violence. - M. Gandhi
You're my kind of stupid. - M. ReynoldsComment
-
I'm not really feeling this new talk show "The View" type set up. I don't like when Youtubers get a good thing going then take it a whole different direction.
I wish he would go back to his computer chair speeches. Those were great videos. These new ones are a little long winded and honestly I would watch for longer than 5 min if that chick wasn't so dam cute.Comment
-
Meh, I get what you are saying. But I still enjoy the show.I'm not really feeling this new talk show "The View" type set up. I don't like when Youtubers get a good thing going then take it a whole different direction.
I wish he would go back to his computer chair speeches. Those were great videos. These new ones are a little long winded and honestly I would watch for longer than 5 min if that chick wasn't so dam cute.NRA MEMBERComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,328
Posts: 25,146,861
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30843 users online. 34 members and 30809 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment