Anyone know if its still g2g there to shoot? I mean i know its a cruddy place but with the fire season here is it still "open"?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
spenceville
Collapse
X
-
GTG depending on when you go. I've shot there many times. I even had a FBI guy show up with a mp5 and sbr and they were full auto. He let me shoot em. I guess the department was getting rid of 10mm. I got it on video it was awesome.Lions not sheep.
Comment
-
Monday through Friday is the best time to go.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using TapatalkOriginally posted by Kestryll..you're kind of a sad excuse for an attorney...Originally posted by Libertarian777...Don't pick either side....Comment
-
Originally posted by GoodEyeSniperMy neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.
Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.Originally posted by ChopperXI am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?Originally posted by Jeff LDon't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,914
Posts: 25,153,135
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28615 users online. 134 members and 28481 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment