Every assembly seat in the state is up for election in November. There are several in the I.E. that could go either way and potentially break the supermajority. We can't afford to not get involved in these and other local elections. Please click the link below to follow the main thread on this topic.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Help us take back the I.E. for 2A this November!
Collapse
X
-
Help us take back the I.E. for 2A this November!

What is the NRA doing for YOU in YOUR local area? Click to find out.
"Be strong and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The Lord will do what is good in his sight" -2nd Samuel 10:12
Stop worrying about the zombie apocalypse, it ain't gonna happen. The moron apocalypse has already begun though.Tags: None
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,701
Posts: 25,150,686
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18656 users online. 111 members and 18545 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
