Has anyone produced a copy of the list that includes pictures of all the firearms on the list? That is something I'd like to see.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ca safe gun list
Collapse
X
-
Ca safe gun list
NRA Life Member
US Army 1977-1979 12B Combat Engineer
US Navy 1979-1983 Gunners Mate Guns (GMG)
My guns are like my internal organs, I'd have to be dead to be without them.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders....Ted Nugent
There are 2 kinds of people, normal and skinny....my Father in Law
Unrestrained children in back seats cause accidents.
Unrestrained accidents in back seats cause children.Tags: None -
I think you mis-fired into to the wrong thread.
.... try to stay on your own target next time
moved it.
// LibrarianLast edited by Librarian; 09-21-2014, 2:02 PM.Signature requiredComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,915
Posts: 25,153,147
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 40131 users online. 127 members and 40004 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment