Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Lets See Your 9/11 Tribute Guns

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • monorailboy
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 1229

    Lets See Your 9/11 Tribute Guns

    1911a copy.jpg
  • #2
    kcjr1125
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 3883

    i dont have a tribute gun but that there is beautiful OP. Where did you get those?
    Originally posted by OHOD
    I guess I could rub my muff against his exwifes muff. Is that what they call muff diving?
    Originally posted by ivanimal
    I love you! (some Homo)
    I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
    we never had the problems in CA till the whiteys took over. We used to hunt, fish, roam, then they showed up and wanted to be civilized.............Ruined it for everyone!

    Comment

    • #3
      monorailboy
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 1229

      Originally posted by kcjr1125
      i dont have a tribute gun but that there is beautiful OP. Where did you get those?
      Actually purchased the pewter grips on Ebay. All hand carved

      Comment

      • #4
        Xtracrispy
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2011
        • 1330

        i like those grips
        The actual value of above $.02 is less than $.01 after taxes.

        Originally posted by fighterpilot562
        I love meat. All in my mouth. Juices flowing down my mouth. And Id swallow

        Comment

        • #5
          BANG BANG
          • Jul 2010
          • 2972

          nice !!!

          I don't have a tribute gun, just a 9-11 patch on my plate carrier
          sigpic

          Need Auto Collision repair / Bay Area ? See my thread !!

          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=476124

          Comment

          • #6
            iluvmycolt
            Veteran Member
            • May 2013
            • 3247

            I agree. Those grips are very nice.

            Comment

            • #7
              KrisDSA
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2014
              • 2850

              No tribute gun. But I still have the NYFD shirts I got from the NYFD when I was working at ground zero on day 3
              WildLeaks.org -
              Former Professional Strangler and Shooting Champ

              Comment

              • #8
                Omil
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 2130

                Cool grips, OP.
                sigpic
                All Gave Some, Some Gave All...

                Comment

                • #9
                  thetaxman
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 885

                  Bought this to pass down to my eldest son.

                  There are no great men. Just great challenges which ordinary men, out of necessity, are forced by circumstance to meet.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    dozer wright
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 2764

                    Awesome

                    Just Awesome is all I have to say.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Sabesimpson
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 1633

                      That would be cool to have the 911 of 2001.
                      sigpic
                      Sent from a hand held device!
                      Apologies for any typos.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Alpineshooter
                        Member
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 163

                        Not so much a tribute but finished my paint job on 9-11-14.
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        sigpicMOLON LABE

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          whipkiller
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 3461

                          Originally posted by thetaxman
                          Bought this to pass down to my eldest son.

                          Very nice.

                          I used to have a 96 Inox "United We Stand" Edition.

                          Beautiful gun.
                          Too many hobbies, Too little time.

                          Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1