Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Some Siagas may be recalled due to "third pin hole"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SVT-40
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2008
    • 12907

    Some Siagas may be recalled due to "third pin hole"

    Check this link.
    Poke'm with a stick!


    Originally posted by fiddletown
    What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.
  • #2
    -hanko
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2002
    • 14174

    Originally posted by SVT-40


    -hanko
    True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.

    Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

    A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran

    Comment

    • #3
      Saigon1965
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Nov 2003
      • 17278

      I don't have any Saigas -

      Comment

      • #4
        grammaton76
        Administrator
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Dec 2005
        • 9511

        Dated 9/10/08. Wow, wonder who screwed up this time? After all the third-hole fiascos that've happened with the PSLs (I think it was, at least) you'd think the distributors would be more careful when importing rifles.

        Maybe they've been having trouble getting 'em from Russia, so they're grabbing stockpiles of Saigas built for countries that don't care about the third hole.
        Primary author of gunwiki.net - 'like' it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gunwiki/242578512591 to see whenever new content gets added!

        Comment

        • #5
          Spiggy
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2006
          • 8688

          saiga with a funhole you say?
          Originally posted by AJAX22
          Anti gun BS...

          Finger print recognition is one more thing that keeps your killamajig from performing its killimafunction

          Comment

          • #6
            FEDUPWBS
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2006
            • 2187

            OOPS!
            Originally posted by ChrisO
            My solar tac grip wrap just slides off if I pull on it... I can tighten it down as much as I can and it will still slide off. I got it for a regular AK PG and it's on a standard romanian bakelite I think PG... What should I do? I kept the mag lock installed just in case this would happen...

            Originally posted by stphnman20
            What is a FEDUPWBS?

            Originally posted by weezil_boi
            ( Yes, FEDUP... you were right ).Just 1.5 cents

            Comment

            • #7
              haodoken
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2007
              • 516

              really? A third hole?
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                M. Sage
                Moderator Emeritus
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Jul 2006
                • 19759

                Be nice if they'd say "our bad, just pay the $200 stamp and you're good to go".
                Originally posted by Deadbolt
                "We're here to take your land for your safety"

                "My Safety?" *click* "There, that was my safety"
                sigpicNRA Member

                Comment

                • #9
                  navyrifleshooter
                  Junior Member
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 89

                  hmmmmmm

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Bassxhead
                    Member
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 160

                    So has anyone found the fourth hole yet? haha

                    Originally posted by ENTHUSIAST
                    If it is stock it just dont rock!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      shooterdave
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 776

                      someone really screwed up!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1